About | News
- Marie-Pier Veillette led a walking tour discussing the history of the land use and transport system of Montreal as part of the 2017 ACFAC conference, Radio Canada was present and recorded the tour.Click here to listen to the tour
- Prof. Ahmed El-Geneidy was interviewed by Konrad Yakabuski from the Globe and Mail about the proposed light rail project in Montreal.Click here to read the article if you are subscribed to the Globe and Mail
- Meadhbh Maguire talked about the new REM project on City Life program on MA TV. Her section in the prgram starts at 24:24.Click here to watch the discussion (only available inside Canada)
- Congratulations to Dr. Dea van Lierop . Dea defended her PhD dissertation titled "Enjoying the Ride:Experience, Motivation, Satisfaction, and Loyalty in Public Transit" A complete version of Dr. van Lierop's dissertation can be found in here.
- Charis Loong's first chapter from her Master's research project co-authored with Dea van Lierop and Ahmed El-Geneidy was recently featured in City Lab, Next City, Science of US section of New York Magazine and Bustle Prof. El-Geneidy was interviewed by two news outlets in Canada about the same study. The first was with Global News and the second with Metro News in Toronto. The full article can be found here. A copy of the full SRP can be found here.