About | News
- Charis Loong's first chapter from her Master's research project co-authored with Dea van Lierop and Ahmed El-Geneidy was recently featured in City Lab, Next City, Science of US section of New York Magazine and Bustle Prof. El-Geneidy was interviewed by two news outlets in Canada about the same study. The first was with Global News and the second with Metro News in Toronto. The full article can be found here. A copy of the full SRP can be found here.
- Prof. Ahmed El-Geneidy was interviewed by Jason Magder for Montreal Gazette regarding the new Light Rail Project (REM) proposed by CDPQ for Montreal.
- Prof. Ahmed El-Geneidy was interviewed by Jason Magder for Montreal Gazette regarding the sharing of bus lanes with cyclists.
- Prof. Ahmed El-Geneidy was interviewed by Florence Sara G. Ferraris for Le Devoir regarding social equity in Montreal public transit system. The article is in French.
- Prof. Ahmed El-Geneidy was interviewed by Aarian Marshall for Wired on the idea of temporary cyclin infrastructure approach.
- Dr. Ehab Diab's study on bus stop location was featured in the City Lab. The study was published in 2015 with Prof. Ahmed El-Geneidy the academic article can be found in here. The study was also featured in the French local media La Press.
- Elizabith Flanagan's work from her supervised research project (SRP) was featured in the Washington Post. The study was presented at the Transportation Research Board Annual meeting and it was co-autthored with Ugo Lachapelle and Ahmed El-Geneidy the academic article can be found in here. A copy of the full SRP can be found here.